Good thread Malaga, I would been keen to find out what the agent...

1. 217 Posts.
    Good thread Malaga, I would been keen to find out what the agent will say to you (because we all trust our local real estate agent). I have always just brushed over Commercial Property and never looked at seriously investing in Commercial. However, I do know not to buy office space in Perth CBD for obvious reasons.

I haven't lived in Perth for a few years now but venture back a few times a year, I couldn't believe the new Commercial Park area in Bibra Lake which I saw when I was down in February.

I personally for around $400K would be looking at Girrawheen, "parts" of the area will be re zoned R40 in a few years and you can acquire a triplex block for about $400K. However, it's amusing to see at the moment the friendly real estate agents have jacked the prices up and are really pumping the re zoning. Some are advertising property's for the same price as Balga which has already been re zoned R40 and has been for a decade. Many people are buying at current prices and starting developments immediately.

Good Luck with your next property investment adventure.

And Massey, where area do you live? Where are all these so called lease signs? Can you name the people or how do you know who is pulling out left right and centre. Good luck with your money in the bank earning the all that BIG interest. The bank is the last place I would be keeping my money at time moment, what a waste.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.