WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Commercial Partnership[!!, page-198

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    Exactly , this is a marriage where both parties win . The early release stuff up aside , I believe the deal is done .
    Nobody is walking away ,
    Skywater has been doing due diligence on Weebit , just as Weebit has been doing their own due diligence looking out for a choice from several potential partners , for exactly the right fit for them to introduce this technology into the world stage .
    I think they have found that , I think Skywater know how much Weebits technology can accelerate their companies growth , they currently only have a market cap around $1.5 billion , to think they would play last minute hardball or walk away ?? is just ridiculous !
    Let's get this snowball rolling .
    Has been over 5 years holding for me and will be holding for many more , as that's where the real massive wealth will be created .
    I believe the hardest decision Weebit holders will have in the future is when to sell .
    As I said before I believe this will be a multi year after year bull run stock
    Think Long Term guys .
    Looking forward to watching my paper wealth explode over the next few years .
    Exciting times ahead indeed .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.