WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Commercial Partnership[!!, page-313

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I dont think the shorters are stupid as they do it for a living. I think they may control both the buy and sell lists for a while on reopening. We have all wondered over the last few weeks who would be selling now at those prices? Well its those pros playing the market and not retail. And they will do the same on reopen. I dont think there will be massive gains on reopen but it will rise til the shorters cover themselves. They have stock to sell cheaply as well. Once they get out then its game on. I think you will see the numbers of sellers dry right up once the games have finished.
    You may ask do I know how the markets work? No not a clue but the one thing I do know is that these guys are not stupid and they will not 'burn' as much as some think. They make take a hit but at the same same time they are reaping huge profits on other shares. It will be a rollercoaster this week and I have no idea what will happen. However all I know is after three days of no trading and with Public Holidays in both US and Israel next week (to quote Nick Cummings) 'I am sweating more than a gypsy with a mortgage'.
    I hope I am completely wrong and it opens at $4-50. But time will tell. As someone else said this is more painful that waiting for Christmas as an eight year old!
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.