WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Well well I thank you for your valuable contribution to this...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Well well I thank you for your valuable contribution to this thread. My god what is this world coming to.
    Darren havent agreed with some of your posts in the past but the pesimist in me sees the rationale in your last one. None of us has a clue what will happen next week. It will be good but will it be euphoric? Time will tell. But to be called a f'**ing tool for starting a post with two words is I think a little harsh. I think a lot of predictions and expectations being made here may be driven on hope or over extending financial situations on a speculative stock. Whilst I think the next week will see this no longer be a speculative stock I also think we need to put some reality into price rises. Dont get me wrong here this could well be $10 at the end of the week as this is new ground. However you dont often see stocks rise 400% in a week. If we end the week at $5 I will be happy. However as Copper's analogy is to the rare pink argyle diamond (which I like) anything could happen. My pick will be somewhere between 5 and 10 dollars at the end of the week. And by 5th September 2026 $100!
    And KJau we welcome any constructive posts you may have but this one is a joke! I'll put it down to getting home after a night on the turps and posting before thinking!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.