WBT 1.64% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

SiEN is a highly likely commercial agreement in the very near...

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8295
    SiEN is a highly likely commercial agreement in the very near future (comparatively) - what gets into people that they want to China bash - or wish we (wbt) won't do deals there ?????US propaganda nothing less!

Expert industry analysts clearly recognise (since 2008 ffs) that Chinese companies have started to outpace Western companies with more advanced and innovative products.
    The US is pursuing a policy of trade restriction for this reason only - the US are behind, globally, and have been for over a decade!
    Any measure of the data and metrics will evidence this fact as plain as the nose on your face ...
    Trump was/is a moron to link it to china theft and fraud - classic double bluff that is now backfiring spectacularly
    China Annexes Taiwan - possible of course in relation to TSMC
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3546/3546662-4fd66abe77ab9aa3d0a8075f010ec61b.jpg

“Concerning China, we shouldn’t blindly follow America’s agenda” – Bits&Chips (bits-chips.nl)

its a real concern and you end up guilty of exactly the same mistruth if you simply parrot what the media feed you -

aahhhh....fox news and the election !! ring any bells people

Looking forward to next weeks news and the developments that will flow from Asia - The Israeli trade relationship is not coloured ( if you will) by this blind China bashing that goes on in this semi space.....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3546/3546872-08916ec52981dedc1a8ba7ac558c4699.jpg

these are not my views - they are trade based views from the EU, trade analysts...never let the facts stand in the way of a general propagated view I guess...ffs

Looking forward to next weeks news - and continuing commercial agreements globally!

certainly dont expect this will garner support out there in the wbt community, but these are the strategic obectives of the company as stated on multiple occasions, don't see why we think we should rewrite their positional strategy - I think its brilliant
    something to think about

GLA
    Last edited by Flectional: 05/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.040(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $468.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.56 $2.46 $579.1K 230.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17272 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 6115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.