WBT 7.84% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Key takeaway for me"The partnership includes both technology...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Key takeaway for me
    "The partnership includes both technology transfer and qualification, and licensing agreements.
    Under the technology transfer and qualification agreement, Weebit and SkyWater will immediately cooperate in transferring Weebit’s embedded ReRAM technology to SkyWater’s production fab and then continue to qualify it, aiming for volume production by the end of 2022."
    --maybe not as soon as some were hoping for, but a clear statement of commercial value

how is WBT extracting value?
    the announcemnt goes on
    "The technology licensing agreement is for SkyWater to manufacture designs from customers worldwide in their Minnesota fab. It has a minimum term of six years with 12 month renewals after the seventh year, and includes customary termination events.Customers will have the option of using the standard modules in the PDK or have customised modules tailored for their needs. In either case, Weebit will receive license fees and royalties based on production volumes, with these license fees and royalties determined by Weebit when delivering the relevant modules to customers and may differ for each module.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.200(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $443.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.58 $2.31 $2.702M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 41048 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.37 3173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.