CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

No problem as it is important to get the word spread around as...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

No problem as it is important to get the word spread around as much as possible!

I urge all shareholders to google the names BMS/Alder & Eli Lilly/Incyte as the links I actually posted are not as relevant as some I did read, which after the initial payments given of US$85M & US$90M, were also allocated amounts of US$964M (close to $1 Billion!) & US$665M with double digit royalties etc.

One thing to notice is that these companies were also cash strapped & this did not stop them making huge deals & they did not undersell their product which we all feel is happening here right under our noses.

I think the NN guys have been quietly smirking at the way the trial results were presented hoping this leads to them eventually stealing it away for a minimal sum rather than what another big pharma may possibly pay. I'm not meaning we have to be greedy but after 20 years of research & trials etc it seems Jones just wants to give it away & did not know how to negotiate a proper deal so we all have to fight for ourselves now to make sure it will be fair!

Should we worry about the person allocated to present CBIOs results at the Rheumatology Conference as this will be critical to ensuring it comes across the most positive way possible? Please don't let them choose same monotone drongo who appears to write the the announcements too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.