WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Commercial Production achieved, page-134

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Barry
    I too am keen to see numbers for Jan. However, I think steve made an excellent point regarding the folly of monthly reporting as opposed to quarterly. It makes sense to me.
    Remembering that BLK is still in ramp up phase this quarter with de bottle necking ongoing. January numbers may well be within the managements expectations but how that differs from market expectations is another thing entirely.
    ASX etc have rules around when directors can transact, I have no doubt BLK BOD have complied, I suspect that may be why the announcement was a little delayed on Friday as ASX ran the ruler over it. Management has plenty of skin in the game here and if I recall correctly were buying on market last year. I'm not phased about them selling for the reasons outlined. In the scheme of things I believe it is a very minor issue and distraction.
    The companies balance sheet is now very strong, a critical element at this time in the companies growth phase. The expansion study is said to be close to finalized and due in late feb/early March. Funds are now in place for the Co to move quickly upon its release

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.