WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I don't agree with your sentiment. This company has delivered on...

1. 284 Posts.
    I don't agree with your sentiment.
    This company has delivered on all its promises so far, so I'm not sure what planet you're coming from.
    The earlier drop in SP after you bought in was a problem common to all goldies after the unexpected Trump honeymoon on NYSX in the immediate aftermath of his win. This hit BLK harder because it coincided with the early stage of its production ramp up ( not any SP ramping).

Even with Peter Hall departing Hunter Hall, those now in charge of HH seem to have recognised the brilliant situation he gave them with the BLK stake and they are going to make good money even if they do decide to reduce their gold holdings.
    But we are seeing a further tightening of the BLK shares on offer, and the SP upward momentum is helped by BLK's relatively small number of issued shares translating to bigger SP gains compared with any of the other gold producers all of which have huge numbers of issued shares.
    The investment in BLK offers very strong leverage because BLK has successfully transitioned from a gold explorer to actual gold producer status ( plus continuing very productive exploration) all ably achieved whilst maintaining the small issued share numbers of a mere explorer .
    That's not about "talking big" or any unkept promises. It's a huge achievement.

On top of this, imo there's heaps of growth potential ( and dividends) still to come, all able to be shared by a relatively small number of shareholders without diluting them.
    I don't foresee a CR in the near term - at least not before the PFS for the next huge expansion. Moreover if the POG in AUD does not fall, there might be sufficient money to minimise the need for a CR at all or merely can use borrowing capacity to avoid diluting the existing shareholders.
    Last edited by Tanner: 23/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.