VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

commercial production!!, page-129

1. 1,136 Posts.
    It was a commercial flow rate... Money starts flowing in from an under explored and under developed region...Absolutely Yay... for the Mid-Long term.. $1.2M coming back into the project In this first year from this initial zone and that pays for the tap in to production and exploring further into the region.... And for tapping the other zones of interest when it happens.
    Today's sell off reflects IMO... Full Short term traders and a few stop losses on the drive...A green day at the higher end of the market tends to take away the bulk of the buyers on any stocks... Given the early volume drive I'd expect some T+3 action to form some resistance and once that evaporates the SP can get back on track to meeting with expectations...

Well done management.... Imagine where holders would be if the ann read non commercial... With so much volume ready to dump and no reason for buyers to come in this would have toppled back to 1c... Best Long termer I have seen in quite a while...Given its minimalist approach to exploration expenses...

If you're a short termer keep watching for developments...Long termers just put it in your closet and revisit it in 6Mths. My guess is that you will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.