VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

UpmarketNot a matter of being naive I'm sure - more not getting...

1. 874 Posts.
    Upmarket

Not a matter of being naive I'm sure - more not getting submerged in alternative theories that abound at the moment.

Still think VIL is very promising and worth a HOLD - till at least additional info is gained from FP1 and some idea can be gained as to the next likely step in development of this area which appears to have great potential.

The fact that salt domes appear to create the necessary conditions for gas/oil retention at their perimeters will become very significant. IMO this could be the reason for GGP's indicated surprise (and increased interest) in their reference to "a much larger hydrogen accumulation" and their belief that FP1 has "only just penetrated the edge of this larger accumulation". These were the words that caught my eye.

Will be intereting to see where the next well(s) is (are) located - possibly to further test this theory?

This will take some time - would be nice to know whether GGP/VIL will be giving regular updates on flows etc. each Monday.

IMO if no regular Ann.'s are made the sp. could drift, although today's action is very encouraging. The good news appears to be spreading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.