VCR ventracor limited

Vyking, the letter to the FDA and CDC, is a large document and...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Vyking, the letter to the FDA and CDC, is a large document and takes about a minute to open, I have just done it twice from my post, there is nearly 300 pages. Most of the news in the letter about VCR is things we already know, up to December, 2006, but the interesting bit is the inclusion of the (Government Approved Commercial ready Grant) which they are informing the CDC and FDA of, now that Grant on the TGA site is sensitive to which words that you put in the search......................and they have been responding to certain words, in fact if you only put in (Ventracor) it doesn,t retrieve anything, but it responded to 4G being added, even though when you open the document, it doesn,t say 3G or 4G.

These are all small clues, I have been wrong before.................but I think VCR are waiting for the official notice of this and all will be announced...........that is what the new site is for and probably why there haven,t revealed the amount of current implants? These are all ideas or reasons for the silence from VCR, from my part, so don,t take them as fact.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.