SMN 14.3% 48.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

At last a thread with a much more relevant wording. The...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    At last a thread with a much more relevant wording. The commercial pathway interests me much more because it’s what’s determines how much revenue they are going to earn each year. Charting not going to make the money and the announcement is done and dusted it’s coming. But old A/C numbers for applications were mentioned to be only a number of 100, that’s really not enough. I am hoping Boeing see large US airlines lining up for this and decide if the customers have a need for this then put it in the new builds, ditto Airbus. That 100 would easily jump up to 1100 A/C then we are in the money. They would also not go to the trouble with only one application, hopefully if that were the case more money in the kitty. I was told by a new board member around 2010 that they were changing course under new management and working towards applications in new A/C, hearing this I started to buy many more new shares at then very low values. All this is now in the hands of those OEM,s so quietly praying we get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.060(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 48.0¢ 41.5¢ $71.34K 163.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.