RHY 0.00% 5.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Hi Borano, good questions and a reasonable post from you. For...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Hi Borano, good questions and a reasonable post from you. For any new folks coming into this thread, all of this stuff has been discussed in detail here during the recent past so it's worth scrolling back through if you are interested.

In summary, yes to most of your questions.

I believe Rhythm is currently playing a delicate game of chess with prospective deals and pricing (as they have said). Overall I imagine they will have way more leverage with TGA approval behind them, so it's worth waiting.

On an immediate level, there is definitely going to be huge interest in this for those in the community who are unable, for various reasons, to complete a stool test, e.g. disabled, First Nations, non-English speaking, warm climate, remote community. After this, of course I'm hoping momentum builds, as is usually the case with a vastly superior product in any sector.

As I've detailed previously, it's difficult to compare IFobt percentage stats to Colostat's because the former is for blood in stool only, while the latter is for actual CRC biomarkers. What you say is true though, Colostat avoids false positives for this reason by virtue of its very high Specificity (no CRC biomarkers detected). This is particularly good at the early stages and most likely for Advanced Adenoma stage as well. Unnecessary colonoscopies are therefore avoided, along with associated patient stress.

For the record, Rhythm employed 3rd party statisticians to analyse the results for Study 7. The statistics are that Colostat is 35% more accurate than IFobt. I believe this takes into account the factors mentioned in my paragraph above, i.e. it's not a simple percentage comparison.

Borano, would you consider buying a few shares on the off chance it's a huge success?

Last edited by josiejow37: 02/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $7.146K 122.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 149381 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 48450 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.