FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

commissioning of 3mh

1. 335 Posts.
    It sounds like the pre-commissioning is just about complete and commissioning is about to start.

Apparently they have put water through the plant and have even introduced rock into the mills.

They had a few issues with the mill tripping out but that would be considered quite normal at this early stage.

I would imagine at this stage the will spend a few days adjusting and calibrating the divices on the mill until they can introduce and succefully get it to the mill discharge pumps and into the tanks.

The mill is by far the most complex peice of equipment on site, but once they get rock through succefully then the rest of the precom/comissioning will be easey by comparison.

The feeders/conveyor systems feeding the mill will be fairly easy and usually involves modifications to remove bottlenecks, and I would presume that this has been looked at already to a degree.

On the discharge end it is similar they will basically remove the slurry from the mill and transfer it to the tanks.

Once they know they can get ore in and out of the mill and to the tanks then the next stage is to start to increase volume.

Once you you are at this stage then the process can begin and you can intoduce real material slowly increase feed and introdue chemicals.

We are very close to introducing chemicals now and would not be supprised if this gets announced to market shortly or even at the AGM next week.

Good luck to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.