HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

They stated mid feb for the commissioning and you've posted this...

1. 667 Posts.
    They stated mid feb for the commissioning and you've posted this perfectly on the 15th, chances are we won't get an announcement until end of next week so i'd just have a bit more patience.

In terms of the share price performance, it has been extremely disappointing to say the least but im hopeful we will see some improvement through grater earnings with a combination of production savings and well #2 coming online.

What does concern me a little though is whats next after #2 and the gas plant are operational? I assume a soro #3 is on the cards and possibly another crack at chernetska but they haven't really stated whats next. Given the long drill times I thought they may have started their next venture late this month early next but I guess not.

Anyway agree with you that share price is disappointing, don't agree though that the CEO desperately need to lift his game, HOG are making the right moves its just that its a slow moving operation. I think you'll find by late this month/early next you'll be a little happier with things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.