MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Great work rigi. Very positive feedback from management.Just a...

1. 64 Posts.
    Great work rigi. Very positive feedback from management.

Just a quick breakdown

So here we are at .018 cents. Hit support today and bounced back. Looks like the traders were trying to get it down this morning before Egm (to no avail) and it held strongly @ support .017 before retracing back upwards.

Accumulation in options? lots of interest going through and good volumes definitely supporting current uptrend, imo!

We have an an outcome from the EGM stating the existing board is in place, and next week we should have an announcement that production is likely to be at full capacity.

Fundamentals looking fantastic. Bank credit notes issued before shipment, and $40 mil gross total for lethbridge south in the next 4 months.

Quick future run down,

Keysbrook in one of the worlds best heavy mineral provinces. And with total resources of 1.6 million tonnes of heavy minerals( H/M ). And also being unusually enriched in leucoxene and zircon, is being on track for 2013 production with 95000 tonnes p/year production. Roughly $1500.00 per tonne of H/M = 140 $mil gross p/a.

Kilimirika also with a 2013 production start date and with a total of nearly 900000 tonnes of HM and still open to depth from the start of water table!!! Production start 2013! Tonnes per year?? maybe 60-70 thousand??? mine life 8-10 years , $$$ maybe 80 -100 mil gross p/a???
    Possible resource upgrade past water table, seeing drill program stopped at water table and dunes are still open at depth!!!

Iluka $17.37.
    420 mill shares on issue m/cap 7.3 bil - producing

Matilda 1.7 cents
    1275 mil shares on issue m/cap 22 mil- producing

Fundamentals look great, T/A looks great. Producing company with cash flow.
    Am i missing something here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.