NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Commitment

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Dear Abraham , Nkwe Platinum Board and Zijin Advisors,

Just a brief note to advise in advance that I will not accept any low ball takeover offer that Zijin may announce for my shares and options.

My commitment to you and Minority shareholders is that I will not be selling any of my NKP shares below A.25cents nor options below associated price (10c owing).

I will be subscribing and voting for an EGM in order that Minority shareholders like myself can obtain an independent evaluation report based upon NKWE Platinum assets. In my opinion Genorah's exit price does not reflect Nkwe's true value.

I anticipate for whatever reason some Minority holders may exit at your first offer. However rest assured that the majority of long term holders like myself will not succumb to your tactics. You will have a difficult journey in securing the remaining 40% holding in Nkwe Platinum. I encourage other Minority holders to follow my commitment lead.

I enclose details of my holdings below in order that you may commence tallying rejection notices to any forthcoming unrealistic takeover offer.

Kind Regards

Xxxxxxxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.