NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

With respect....Macca could be out in the first lot of exits or...

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    With respect....Macca could be out in the first lot of exits or right behind the Minority Group as he indicated....He has every right like anyone shareholder to write to the Zijin, Our major shareholder...And NKP Board Directors...

He expressed an opinion and like you have the right to express an opinion....Like Here on HC!
    We know people have been around a long time....And watched the VALUE decline over time as the former major shareholder only gave other shareholders GREY hairs...The SP did hit $1.20ish in 2007....I can't remember the IPO...via PL as I'm a 2010 buyer just before the Con Court Case first went against nkp's interests!

Anyway the "United" story is what the message is for minorities and your welcome to disagree about Macca's contact....I don't think it has done any harm...Macca is "United" behind the Minorities leader...But if his contact is used by Zijin then I believe OUR Group has more duck poo in the POND to encourage an amicable and fair OUTCOME for all shareholders whatever their holding!

IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.