HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Foyt I am glad you found my post interesting. Most of my...

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi Foyt

I am glad you found my post interesting. Most of my information is research and it all started at the Mount Barker council that holds a copy of HGO Mining Lease and all the conditions that HGO must abide to for their lease. It's there for everyone to see and will make people understand why HGO try so hard and spend the time and money to keep locals happy. Also if you look back 3 years HGO was struggling due to the payments HGO had to pay the previous contractors and this is where the share price began to slide south. Since HGO went owner operator HGO improved dramatically in production quality in Drill and blast that has resulted in cheaper production because of less oversize rock and Greg Hall mentioned this in November seminar as a guest speaker. When you went on the site tour of HGO you would of seen the vastly improved mining operation compared to 3 years ago. By asking the right questions I also managed to find out a bit more and done research to verify the questions I may of raised in the last few posts. I am eagerly waiting the assay results from their latest drilling. I will be posting more from time to time and will enjoy reading your posts as well Foyt.

Cheers Inflewinzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.