HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Tcf Thankyou for your post. HGO unfortunately haven't been in...

1. 24 Posts.
    Hi Tcf

Thankyou for your post. HGO unfortunately haven't been in a position to look after the share holders as it's only been the last 18 months where HGO has moved forward since going owner operator. Before this time HGO had very little control over many aspects of the mining side of the business and made the excellent choice of going owner operator to control everything from drilling to load and haul and the processing plant. HGO has payed its debt down quicker and hopefully in the near future HGO will consider paying a dividend to the shareholder especially for the share holders who have been holding onto their shares for a long time. I don't believe it will be this quarter or maybe the next, but my feelings is it will be soon.

TCF you are also right about the mine improvements hasn't helped the share price at this stage but while most other mines are struggling to stay afloat or raise capitol HGO is in a prime position by paying their debt down quick, they can refinance at better rates. This is why HGO in my opinion would be getting it's debt down fast instead of paying a small dividend.

I would like to see HGO make more announcements to keep the market interested and hopefully HGO management read some of our post and start making improvements on the relationship between share holders and HGO itself.

Regarding the near to be released qrtly I haven't heard anything myself . The information I am going on it the production rate and short haul from the giant pit and Emily pit and the increased crushing rate should generate into a better qrtly . Also the improvements in the recovery of copper would help. I guess we will find out very soon. Thankyou again for you post you raised a few good points that I will try and find out and will post again soon.

Cheers Inflewinzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.