I am absolutely staggered that our biggest bank, the...

1. 25,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am absolutely  staggered that our biggest bank, the  Commonwealth Bank,   has allowed, one might even say encouraged , rampant money-laundering and regularly breached anti-terrorism laws. Where is its commitment to Australia  and the safety of its citizens; and when will the responsible upper echelon of its executive be brought to justice for taking such a disgraceful ,and potentially dangerous approach to Australia's and its citizens' security? It is an  absolute disgrace. From ABC News 9 October, 2017:

'A massive class action potentially worth "hundreds of millions of dollars" has been launched against the Commonwealth Bank (CBA) for a drop in its share price following accusations it breached anti-money-laundering and terrorism finance laws.

Law firm Maurice Blackburn and litigation funder IMF Bentham today filed a statement of claim in the Federal Court in Melbourne saying the CBA board knew of potential breaches in the second half of 2015 and failed to inform shareholders for two years.'

I am gutted.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.