RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Freotragic,Interesting that you mentioned the words ``pump and...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Freotragic,

Interesting that you mentioned the words ``pump and dump`` becuase it has been weighing on my mind for the last couple of weeks. There was a great link to a description of the stages during a ``pump and dump scenario`` on another thread some time ago a which was an interesting read. If i had more computer nouse i would try and find the link and post it.

One of the stages i remember is where all the shareholders were up in arms about the continual fall in share price which is where we seem to be now.

On the other side of the coin what realistically can PJ and his crew do now that would change this current situation. If they had any news they are obliged to divulge it to the market. If not should they phone all shareholders every week just to appease their worries or make an announcement every week with pissant information ?

Remember we are right at the bottom ( or maybe not ) of a major market correction, so who in their right mind would want to invest in a spec company that may or not make it in 1-2 years time.

We may or may not come out of this with money in the bank but the fact that PJ and his mate were willing to put their own ( substantial ) hard earned into the company still gives me some comfort that they themselves believe in what they are doing.

D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.