CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Mihal,I certainly don't claim to be an expert and have made...

1. 98 Posts.
    Mihal,
    I certainly don't claim to be an expert and have made plenty of mistakes over the years. The whole point of my posts is simple, don't sensationalize every little piece of information or progress a company at this early stage of development makes. Yes, management may be competent and will get better as time goes on and i am sure they would not describe themsevles as brilliant and worldbeaters. I don't know these guys and like i said earlier my personal preference is to invest in companies and people i know. Not everybody is in that privelidged position just as my mates have access to earlier stage developments because of their contacts,and i envy them for it!. With CCC its early days, myself and friends know nothing of CCC management or their abilities, however as i also said, with runs on the board in 6 or 12 months time things may be different, in our minds the risk would have decreased and we would expect to pay more for our entry point because of it.
    Its really only a way to approach investment, just as Warren Buffet like to meet the managers of businesses he buys, i like to know the people i am putting my money behind.
    Cheers roidz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.