QTK quiktrak networks limited

common gents like or hate it this a money making o

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Some of you are showing too much negative emmotion over QTK. Now whether you previously, lost money on it, made money on it, by trading it, this is a good opportunity to accumuate, and make some more or get it back.

Todays update again confirms, this is a company in the making, and not a two bob job, as some refer to it.It has real income, QTK has 10,000 monitored vehicles /plant equipment, in Aust at $150.00 monitored service per year, = $1.5 million a year, yes that is income, from just Aussie alone.

As more situations are monitored, either through household monitoring, cars, earth moving machines / plant and equipment, ATMS, man down alarms, home detention / prisoner monitoring etc etc, this will be more income to QTK.

shares in escrow wil be coming onto market / available to trade, come DEC 2006. If one thinks some of them will be dumped,then one would believe that the share price will be driven up come DEC 2006 to suit this purpose. So if you buy some now, say at 19.5 and sell into the run up, you can make some money right?.

However I do not think this will happen, some or most of those shares will be re-escrowed voluntarily again?, or held, until a much higher price is attained.

we all know that M.P, takes companies gives them a birthday, makes money and moves on to another project, purely business, no emmotion, and thats the way it should be. Never buy / trade securities with emmotion.

Now I am certain that most whingeing and whining on here have been done by other companies, in the past, but for some reason, blame QTK for all your past failures, with unwarranted viciousness, going on some comments, I beleive some posting on this thread or H.C as a whole do not even invest in shares and comment, on things they do not know of - it is just another bulletin board to be silly on.

I have been investing / trading for quite some time, and have experienced much. I have been following QTK for some time, and believe this is the real deal, but thats just me.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.