SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Interesting video below. Shows coin fare in the US a little...

1. 848 Posts.
    Interesting video below. Shows coin fare in the US a little while ago and basically it was empty. This signals that the common joe blow has no idea about silver/gold. Now silver is trading at $ 29.3 an ounce. This is way below the inflation adjusted high of $ 138 an ounce. Silver has no doubt showed a movement on the chart recently which may signal a run (always good to get in at the start). Not sure when the US Fed is going to start increasing interest rates. Will this put the brakes on silver/gold? Not sure, gold has been going up year on year for a decade irrespective of the interest rates.

George Soros said at about $ 1000 an ounce that gold was a bubble waiting to happen. The price now is $ 1400 an ounce. In the meantime Soros has been a net buyer of gold as I understand. These people are so sneaky... pump bad news while they are buying. When those fares start to become full I think that will be a good time to sell, i.e when the hype is recognized by all.

Exciting time to be involved with silver at the moment. Fingers crossed that the thing runs and all of us here caught it at the start. It's the long swings that matter, day trading is a tough game...

Also "we buy silver/gold" stores springing up at every major shopping center now. To me that is big and good reason to be very optimistic with silver. 2011 could be the year for silver.

All my opinion of course, GL all investors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZYLwEFDfE&feature=channel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.