ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Common Law Principle of "Natural Justice", page-25

1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    ..Are you kidding?

...pixilated Greg Barnes's and his demented rhetoric, claptrap and folderol surprise you?

Zafi, you seriously read and enjoyed his sophomoric posts and their permanent diminution in value? You are a cyber-walking twisted piece of irony!!!!

I have sent him to IgnoreVille some 5 years ago for he offers nothing positive to this conversation, his senescence and recondite interest does not align with the Shareholders herein!

His Deranged, petulant, and defamatory posts are axiomatic of his pixilated character!!!

GBB'rish's overt and lascivious overtures and praise for Crooked, ClimoChangeScytzophrenic and doctrinaire Najaa Nathnielson have been over the top, for years!

GBB'rish made a promise not to return to this platform, only to succumb to his temptations because this platform is a venue and a tool for him to bash ETM, it is his victus and raison d'etre.

By the way, the deal TeaBreeze and Critical Metals will not close, never!!!!!!!!

Zafi, one last thing, are you a Marxist?

I have read your posts, I find them colorfully Marxist, despite your attempt at masking it through your eloquent writings!

I am not fooled!

La Vita is Always Bella!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $2.874K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15063 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1365 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.