UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Facts, Fiction & the crystal bowlFacts: We all agree on the...

1. 176 Posts.
    Facts, Fiction & the crystal bowl

Facts: We all agree on the great potential of UNI/UNS/UNIS, past, present and future - no need to elaborate on that. The only current fact I'd like to mention is the volume on the NASDAQ.
    It never really crossed my mind that US fund managers would reduce their Pfizer stake for UNIS:). There's simply not enough to buy YET - even if you wanted to. It will happen.

Fiction: I seem to be reading a lot about upcoming announcements - as far as I'm concerned I haven't heard/read of any substantial facts that indicate a major announcement.
    If you expect any management of an upcoming company to bombard you with great news - there's a big chance that you ask them to lie at some stage. Do we need that? I personally don't think so. Give them a break to do what they are undeniably good at.

My crystal ball: For the first time I got something really right: my prediction on the price when it opened on NASDAQ : 1.38 (including the A$/U$ conversion rate).
    I was wrong with my prediction that the SP would rise to the $2 mark by the end of Feb. From my point of view it's still only a question of time when the US market is able to buy it.

Btw, I topped up at 1.49 on the 23rd of Feb - although it looks like a really bad investment right now - I'm sure it will pay :)

Have a nice, healthy and successful day

PS: Compared to the Chile tsunami which didn't really reach our east coast on the weekend - I'm still on the highest alert for a UNI/UNS/UNIS mega wave :)
    Leopold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.