CF1 4.35% 2.4¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ah at long last the website has been updated to standard that it...

1. 8,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Ah at long last the website has been updated to standard that it will appeal to the professional world in financial wealth creation.CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE Intiger (IAM). Certainly to the point with relevant info on the company business structure and role in the market place.

BOOM1, BOOM2, LIILY , KLIP no longer mentioned, who cares, all intergrated to be just BOOM now but still the same old BOOMSTER as we know it doing its thing to put IAM on the map to being a serious contender in software development making plenty of bickies for the company and SHers alike. Just need CBA to kickstart proceedings in a formal ann that they have signed a deal and support the use of BOOM software as a superior product to that already on the market.Quietly confident they (CBA) will as too many ducks lined up to the contrary of saying NO.

Team of 70 now hey, thats quite a sizeable workforce for no work. LOL. Something certainly in the wind.

Had a few quiet buy ins at these extremely low SP on offer to bring my average down appreciably that I am happy with for minimal outlay. Very fortunate to say the least the way it has played out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $13.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $10.63K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 168466 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 826612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.