BOT 1.39% 35.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Thanks BernieYour input was always valued..Not an easy decision...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Thanks Bernie

Your input was always valued..Not an easy decision in times like these, thanks for the update as well, good luck on your future ventures, hopefully it works out for you and go make a million...

i will unfortunately like most other LTH's not sell a single share at this stage, just not worth the measly return for the 6 figures that i am down atm with BOT.. SMSF and my personal shares combined is a massive parcel/gamble that i put into BOT ( and not from a wing it either a lot of research and time like most other LTH's ) but like all it was a gamble but the gamble was shown to be in our favour more than once so the reward seemed to be slightly more in favour than the risk but always a risk none the less.. so until i can HOPEFULLY recover my 180K loss atm.. I can't afford to go anywhere but to hang onto BOT and hope our last major roll of the dice is a success.. as they say third time lucky.. If we can succeed with the Anti 1801 potion and possibly a second backup success in either 1702 and/or 1503 then these 6-12 months of hell will be worth it.. if not hey sh*t happens.. .. we spun the ball and placed our bets and we go to the end.. live or die by the dice..

Have a great weekend all and see you all on the other side of this crazy world situation we are placed in.. damn this cold beer is like mothers milk..tongue.png

Cheers
    Clyde

Last edited by perthcheetah: 27/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $642.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $1.547M 4.310M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 137808 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 263432 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.