LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Comms with Management

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561

Investor confidence in cashflow negative SaaS companies (such as LVT) has understandably taken a massive short term hit due to the COVID-19 pandemic. CFOs of some of the biggest companies in the world have struggled to integrate the fast-moving situation into projections, with some scrapping guidance altogether.

As an individual investor with a sizeable holding in LVT and in the wake of the Corona Virus pandemic, I reached out to the CFO via email to gain some clarity on how this situation may affect the LiveTiles business in the short term and medium-term future.I am yet to hear back at this stage. Of course, this is a rapidly evolving situation.

Has anyone here had communications with the management team in the past, whether it be COVID-19 related or otherwise? How receptive is the management team to investor communications? Is management keeping shareholders adequately informed post-crisis?

No update has yet been released to the ASX regarding the influence of COVID-19 on LiveTiles's business operations, however, many ASX companies have made releases of this nature in recent days to provide their investors with some clarity and reassurance.

COVID19 will present some headwinds to LVT, but also some tailwinds. It would be good to hear from management on this topic.

T.E.P.

Last edited by T.E.P.: 21/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.