LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Tamb......my conversation was just over a week ago, just as...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Tamb......my conversation was just over a week ago, just as things were getting really bad in Europe but had not taken off here in the USA. The last week has been a blur for me. I trust they will provide a more comprehensive update in April. The tone was calm which was refreshing.

Well done in doing that extra research and viewing webinars etc. I had not seen that and frankly had little time to look at LVT. It shows that LVT are still working hard from offsite to produce timely webinars.

Keep an eye on websites and webinars for any evidence that LVT are working on programs to allow businesses to keep working from home. I am based in USA near a high case load region and the situation here for smaller and mid sized businesses is really hard. Many had sort of contingency plans but when the rubber hit the road they are struggling. The challenge is where to find the information they need. Not every mid-sized business is going to stumble on a webinar by LVT.

Today, Teamviewer in Germany reported billings are likely up 60% in Q1. However they also (in typical German fashion) cautioned that they think this is a temporary blip up due to CV19. https://ir.teamviewer.com/websites/teamviewer/English/3480/news-details.html?newsID=1929727

Again, LVT are saying they are providing their connectivity platform for free during the crisis , so it might not have the same immediate impact as Teamviewer are experiencing.

I think the most powerful and easy-to-implement crisis connectivity platform that LVT can provide is the Condense product that they acquired with CYCL . This does not need installation of sharepoint to all employees...that can come later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.