LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

VMKAlways find your post informative and useful, so thanks for...

1. 2,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    VMK
    Always find your post informative and useful, so thanks for your posts on LVT.

I'm not familiar with the sector but following on your comment, I can understand where a client has identified their platform is not fit for purpose in the current environment and make a quick decision as you don't have the luxury of shopping around and testing etc, but surely convincing/selling to new customers would be incredibly challenging in this environment (who is going to risk a major change when internal tools are so critical to maintaining operations)?

If that is the case, can LVT scale up/down their sales staffing and costs relatively easily (I recall in an earlier post you mentioned it takes time to train staff, so that would indicate these would be perms rather than temp).

I've also seen posts that use of online tools has exploded (Slack, Teams etc); what Microsoft tools are a natural fit with LVT tools, and in your opinion, has there been a huge demand for those Microsoft products too? And in terms of sales, would Microsoft sales teams be recommending 3rd party apps to their clients when making the sale or how does LVT get their foot in the door....cold calling new MS clients or are they more connected?

Again thanks for your contribution to this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.