KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Commsec About Us

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The below is copied from the About Us section on Commsec.

Is this actually correct? Or just hasn't been updated? I know DW8 have an office in Shanghai, and hence probably a business license. But this is the first I've heard they've been selling through Tmall and WeChat? Also there are they in a Wine warehouse facility in China??

Digital Wine Ventures Limited (DW8,formely Dawine Ltd) is a private Australian wine distribution company focused on Asian wine market.
    The Company offers consumers in China the opportunity to purchase authentic wine from around the world via their personal computers, tablets and mobile phones.

Wine Warehouse Facility: They has entered into an agreement with an unrelated third party pursuant to which the company will obtain access and control of a climate controlled wine warehouse facility in the free trade zone, Pudong, Shanghai, China for the storage of the wine products sold through their Platform.

Online Stores:The company introduced online store Tmall and WeChat which opened up 400+ million consumers to the Company and complements the company portal.

Business License - The Company has secured a business license, food circulation permit, wholesale liquor license and import license and has completed of registration of a wholly foreign owned entity in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.