CTP 7.27% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

commsec announcement, page-17

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    This is my first post on a CTP tread although I've been holding CTPO for quite a while and I've been watching the CTP threads from the "sidelines."

As mentioned yesterday by a number of posters, CommSec had a news icon against CTP all day but didn't (or weren't technically able) to post the 2x price sensitive CTP announcements of 26th February 2010. Grangeh in fact mentioned in a post that he contacted CommSec and they said that they would notify the technical department.

When I accessed CommSec earlier this morning the news icon against CTP had gone (as it should have because the announcements were made last Friday after trading), but when I clicked on the announcements for CTP, the last announcement that appears is dated 11th February 2010. Now I'm unsure if this absence of the two announcements is a glitch in my system. However, if everyone is experiencing this problem, then anyone using CommSec and who was unaware of the two price sensitive announcements from CTP last Friday (that is they don't read Hotcopper or didn't twig to go to the ASX site when the news icon appeared) might still be blissfully unaware of CTP's latest announcements (a pity really, both for potential CTP investors and the advancement of the company).

Regards
    Goggo
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.557K 184.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37777 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.