Commsec fake sell, page-17

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Hi Ainsleym - firstly thanks for you reply - much appreciated.

What you suggested there is pretty well my 'modus operandi' as well but if I may, when you said -

"and the end of day balance ( which may be in debit or in credit). If the ledger balance is in the red,"

Are you referring there to the 'estimated Settlements' at the top RHS of the Home page ? where we see either 'no settlements due' or a figures in red or green depending obviously on the trading we've done.
    If you are and I believe so then I must add that Commsec have admitted to me that the figures there are "estimated only" which is written clearly on that box of course but what I didn't know was the figure can be out well 0ver $20k as it was for me so yeah, the transactions need to be monitored separately but in my case the that information I had was wrong as well.
    Anyway it has been resolved with a lot of help from a young bloke at Commsec but what I've learnt out of this is that Commsec can access any account you have with the CBA at any time which I didn't know so I'm just tellin' anyone that if you think you're being dealt a bad deal then get your dough out of where they can simply barge in and take it like thieves in the night.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.