Hi AlexjoReceived this note from Commsec re their special offer...

1. 66 Posts.
    Hi Alexjo
    Received this note from Commsec re their special offer (?)

"CommSecIRESS - bonus free access!

We recently offered you a free trial* of CommSecIRESS, our new online trading platform for the active trader. As part of the offer, we're also giving an extra month of free access when you unsubscribe from Professional Trader before 30 November 2008. From that date, Professional Trader will no longer be available, so now's the time to upgrade to CommSecIRESS."

It appears that sadly, ProTrader is getting the chop... like it or lump it !
    I've spent a week trying persevere and give CommsecIRESS a chance...changing layouts, making new workspaces. I even added a second monitor to give a double wide desktop. That helped.

But I was in a hurry yesterday and went back to using ProTrader for the day. It was like moving from a Gothic dungeon into bright daylight.

Here's hoping an upgrade is forthcoming with a few options to make the whole thing bearable with a few bold font and colour options with less clunky, gloomy windows. And how about linking windows so one click will give you Market Depth, a graph and Course of Sales, like ProTrader allows?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.