hi nigyrobsandybeachesSo is Power E*Trade your trading platform...

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

hi nigyrob

sandybeaches

So is Power E*Trade your trading platform and C/Sec Iress your live data feed?
    I don't trade every day mainly because of not having a live feed.
    Also I have missed out on a few $$$ when wanting to exit a trade quickly only because of the "ginning" around on commsec's platform with passwords etc.

I don't know if other trading platforms are the same or if some others are much easier in executing a trade - if you can shed any light on this I would be most greatful :-)

i have "both" trading systems operating on most days of the week ie: Commsec WebIress Screen & Power E*Trade WebIress Screen.

Commsec WebIress is a bit of a pain in that when you want to place a trade it requires you to put in a trading password before it will be processed. Commsec say "it's for security reasons".

with Power E*Trade Webiress once you've logged in thats it. you can place a trade without the need of putting in a trading password, makes life a little easier.

i use Power E*Trade Webiress more often than Commsec WebIress and rarely do i have any technical problems, in fact it's very very rare.

my thumbs goes to Power E*Trade Webiress because once you've logged into it no need for further passwords.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.