NXS 4.76% 20.0¢ next science limited

Great post Taipanoblehouse,Good to have something sensible to...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Great post Taipanoblehouse,

Good to have something sensible to read on this forum every then.

I agree with you. I'd like to see them hold onto CRUX and do the drilling for Auriga as that will be a nice reasonably short term win for a large capital increase in the value of the 15% stake given the high probabiliy for success. And about the only thing that will have any chance of pushing this share price into the 20s.

Also agree that there'll be no compensation from Santos. As you point out there's been lots of issues in the past and neither party has claimed compensation on the other. For me that is a great sign that they do have a good working relationship. What I would like to see is a better preventative maintenance programme so that we don't have to wait 4-6 months to secure a drilling rig and get the issue investigated and fixed.

LDM and DV don't have an easy task ahead of them. And having the share price at these levels is putting even more pressure on them to make short-term decisions. But that's the fun of being a CEO in a publicly listed company :-)

Some decent volumes going through the last few days. Good to see the volume being soaked up with some very big lines going through.

Keep up the balanced analysis!

ARobert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $13.88K 69.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8044 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.