Hey butcherboy,Not having this issue with commsec myself....

1. 174 Posts.
    Hey butcherboy,

Not having this issue with commsec myself.
    However, 10 years in internet technical support I can offer you a few suggestions :
    If you are the only person experiencing this ( and the fact i can log in certainly suggests this ) then it will either be your ISP having DNS ( Domain Name Server ) resolving issues to certain websites like commsec which is very rare but can happen or something on your PC causing issue.
    As it is highly unlikely to be a DNS issue as they are rare then i would suggest the following :
    1. Shutdown and restart pc. Sounds to easy but generally most issues can be fixed doing this. ( make sure you completely shut down and not just restart... shutting down wipes what's called the virtual memory which may be the area that is causing the glitch)
    2. It could be cookies or temp files causing issues ... try deleting both of these in your browser options
    3. It could be firewall related ( firewalls can cause havoc especially after an update if files did not install properly or did not update the registry properly ). Try disabling firewall for 15 mins or so ( if this works you may have to reinstall your firewall or if its embedded in your anti-virus program you may have to reinstall the program itself ( or call your AV provider for help )
    Let me know if any of those work ... if not i can give you a few more suggestions...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.