ASX 0.08% $65.15 asx limited

I've been having problems for over a week ... especially close...

1. 214 Posts.
    I've been having problems for over a week ... especially close to the end of trade.

I rang Commsec and was told this was a known issue, I suggested that listed companies must make announcements about things that effect our trading and so should Commsec ... ie an email to ProTrader users informing them of the problem ... funny but no response to that.

There is a way to check ... I have opened a course of sales window for BHP, a frequently traded stock, and dropped it into my main ProTrader window, and I compare the time stamp on trades as they show up with the time on the bottom status bar of the main window.

This has shown a lag of over 30 minutes some days ... especially at the end of trade, this makes participating in the after market auction entirely impossible, and has cost me money, which CommSec have promised to repay ... NOT

Apparently there is one solution offered by some HC members .... switch back to the old "ProTrader 1" ... I might try this myself if there are any problems this afternoon. I will ring Commsec and ask for the link to download PT1, if I have problems and will keep you all informed.

Cheers .. Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.15
Change
-0.050(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$65.25 $65.50 $64.90 $72.98M 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 $65.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.17 553 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.