commsec protrader ii

1. 12 Posts.
    guys and gals

have noted many posts recently regarding Protrader II and am here to let users of PT2 that I am in process of sending a complaint to CBA CEO raising the issue and my experiences for the last 9 months with PT2 which has failed me more often than not.

My trading accounts with Commsec are being canceled due to my requests for support. I have found 17 seperate issues with the platform and to date none have been resolved and the resulting action by them is to cancel my trading accounts and put the damn thing in the "too hard basket".

I have discussed this issue in another forum I am subscribed to and some people feel so strongly about it that they offered their names to be placed on the letter in protest of the treatment of clients, the lack of support, the functionality of PT2 and the manner in which my accounts are to be terminated.

I am more than happy to share this info with whoever is interested and is keen to voice his or her concerns to the highest level within Commsec and the CBA.

The letter is being addressed to the following:

CBA CEO, FICS, Consumer affairs Vic, banking Ombudsman, there is also an interest shown by TT on channel 7

Anyone interested? let me know.

Cheers
    T

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.