WCN 0.00% 1.4¢ white cliff minerals limited

Not sure about fly but I can suggest, IMO, the potential...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282

Not sure about fly but I can suggest, IMO, the potential catalysts for short term increase in share price.

As other posters have pointed out, because of the relatively low market cap and almost zero EV of WCN, what could normally be a minor trigger event (such as soil/rock sampling results) may have a far greater effect on WCNs share value. So briefly and without trying to ramp and all in my opinion:

Paterson Projects

E45/5107 - 4 project areas with 8 targets. As a start, completion of the soil sampling and rock chipping at Table Top with no injury to people or environment and in budget (as the crew did not mob at least we do not pay weather downtime) with favorable assays. Favourable assays may alone move the share price (as even a minor de-risk in the project adds value) and will also enable WCN to complete further geological and geophysical studies (including incorporating historical mapping, sampling and drilling) prior to getting a drill crew on the ground.

E45/5112 - 13 high priority targets. Likewise mobilisation of soil/rock sampling crew and favourable results.

RTG investment (10.312m shares at 13.5cents)

Has 3 main projects, all potential company makers. Most advance is the Mabilo project in Philippines. The Mabilo project has some very impressive financials on the back of its reported low opex/capex.

Gold - 1.3Moz @ 5.26 grams/t
    Copper - 316KT equivalent @ 4.1%

If some of the baggage to this project can be sorted, namely the on-going arbitration in Singapore with its partner or a change in the Philippines current ban on open-cut mining and general mining unfriendly stance then RTG could potentially multi-bag on this project alone. RTG still have 2 or 3 other high risk/reward projects, all of which are potentially multibaggers with significant political / legal issues associated (including our ex-project, Chanach in Kyrgyzstan) .

I will leave RTG there as do not want to cross-promote.

Laterite Nickel Projects

Coronation Dam (E31/1101) - Inferred resource 5.7mt @1% nickel and 0.08% cobalt (ann - 25 March 2019). Located 90km south of Murrin Murrin.

Ghan Well (E39/1479) - Inferred resource 1.3mt @ 0.9% nickel and 0.07% cobalt (ann - 14 April 2019). Located 26km south-east of Murrin Murrin.

Initial metallurgical studies (acid leach response and acid consumption) for the Coronation Dam and Ghan Well laterites were to commence this quarter. Favorable results from acid tests may enable an outright sale to Glencore for future feedstock for Murrin Murrin, otherwise a postive outcome would be a CSIRO/MRIWA collaboration or a JV with a well financed partner (involving payment of prior costs).

Iron Gold Project

Located south-east of Laverton. Historical exploration results included 24metres at 8.6gr/t (30 March 2020 Quarterly).

In August 2019 WCN signed a JV agreement with Lorikeet Resources for the farm-out of the 100% owned Ironstone Gold project. No work has been reported since the JV signed, start of a drilling campaign would be favorable.

A Little Impact

Coglia Well Cobalt Project (100% owned)

The project consists of a single tenement of 52sqkm 50km south-east of Laverton. Adjacent to Glencore. Earlier exploration showed mineralisation along an 11km trend with drilling results of 28metres at 0.12% cobalt and 0.55% nickel from 60metres.

WCN have not revisited since air core drilling in mid-2018, under previous management, where the air-core equipment achieved 75m of penetration . Probably most noteworthy drilling results was from the 18 June 2018 announcement which included 17metres at 0.11% cobalt and 1.0% nickel and the 9 July 2018 with 4 metres at 0.11% cobalt and 3.2% nickel at 43metres.

Outright sale or JV on favorable terms.

Red Flag (E39/3585; 100% owned)

The project consists of a single 12sqkm located 20km south west of Laverton. About the only thing to say it ticks the nearology box being immediately north of Mt Morgans Gold Mine (3.5Moz) and 7km north-west of Wallaby Gold Mine (7Moz).

Ouright sale or JV on favourable terms.

GLAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $14.64K 1.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6270712 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1397000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1726700
Last updated 15.40pm 25/04/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.