RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

There reply email.... Dear Xxxxxxx, Thank you for contacting...

1. 2,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    There reply email....

Dear Xxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting CommSec. My name is Xxxxxxx and I am here to help.

The data on the Watchlist is from the ASX market only, while the data on Quotes page is from both ASX and Chi-X Australia market, therefore, the trading volume data in the Watchlist can be different from the data in the Quotes page.

As per screenshot below, you can see both ASX and Chi-X market status and data on Quotes page.

Please be advised we have made enhancements to the way we display information which includes incorporating consolidated data, enhancing interactive charting and aligning the page's look and feel with other areas of the website.

Some examples of these changes are mentioned below:

• Incorporating CHI-X data visibility into market depth table
    • A smarter advanced charting package with more interactive features and indicators.
    • Changes to the listing of industry, sector and primary market information under the company stock code
    • Introduction of the Advanced search option

More information on what we have enhanced, please click here.

However, CommSec did not hide any data or provide misinformation, and the traders can definitely view their order executed through a CommSec share account via Quotes > Summary> Course of Sales.

Please refer our trading venues as per FAQ link below,

What trading venues does CommSec participate in?

We appreciate you taking your time in providing us with feedback in relation to services you would like to see provided at CommSec.

I have ensured that it is recorded under reference number CF-9730377C and it will be taken into consideration with future updates to our products and services.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this email and I will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

Xxxxxxxxx
    eChannel Equities Associate
    13 15 19 (within Australia: 8am to 7pm, Sydney time, Mon to Fri)
    +61 2 9115 1417 (from outside Australia: 8am to 7pm, Sydney time, Mon to Fri).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.