BPT 0.99% $1.54 beach energy limited

Dear Clark888 et.al.Thanks for Commsec info. My research house...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Clark888 et.al.

Thanks for Commsec info. My research house paints a simular picture but still positive.

6 Brokers for @Egi$ cover BPT 1 says HOLD, 3 BUY, 2 STRONG BUY. Average Rec = BUY, Median Rec = BUY.

Not quite as positve as 12 months ago but still very good. IMHO it is only the macro condtions of oil markets rather than BPT's operations etc affecting valuations.

Incidently, I wonder what Hurricane Ike will have on oil prices. "The oil and gas industry was closely watching Ike because it was headed straight for the nation's biggest complex of refineries and petrochemical plants. Wholesale gasoline prices jumped to around $4.85 a gallon for fear of shortages." (Yahoo news 12-09-08 USA date). Great sadness for the Galveston folk but oil prices might spike. Hope all is OK for hc threaders in the states and/or aussie hc threaders with rellies there.

regards

Capt. Goodvibes
    Dscl:- I hold BPT and BPTO. I once tried to calm a storm on the sea of gallilee. My 12 helpers were very glad ... albeit a bit sea-sick. But then the surfers in town cursed me that I killed the swell. Can't keep anyone happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.54
Change
0.015(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $3.501B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.51 $1.55 $1.50 $10.73M 7.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25391 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 39714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.