commsec webiress....no fun here

1. 5,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Is it just me???

I maily use PT1 and PT2 for their depth screens as I have a fully featured charting program.

I find I can make sense of the details in these depth screen at a glance. The layout is very readable, the colours are easy on the eye, and there is no effort required to decipher the data.

For me, Iress on the other hand is just a jumble of numbers that require a LOT of effort to decipher. It's just one of those visual layouts that is confusing, for a number of reasons (one problem is no commas in the volume lines, eg 100,000 reads as 100000, and the colours are all wrong).

As a daytrader who has to make decisions quickly I just don't have the time to struggle with deciphering this visual confusion.

It appears that Commsec has forced my hand to shell out for a subscription to Paritech Pulse (the designers of the PT1 platform).

I am extremely unhappy with Commsec's decision to downgrade to what I see as a lesser platform and my dissatisfaction with Commsec is growing by the day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.