LYC 0.00% $6.50 lynas rare earths limited

I am in US holding LYSCF and I see both LYSCF and LYSDD (why'd...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I am in US holding LYSCF and I see both LYSCF and LYSDD (why'd they change the symbol from LYSDY ??) are trading. LYSDD was trading a day or more before LYSCF could. I have LYSCF shares but I still cannot access them (shows as a bunch of alpha numeric stuff), I can buy more,I think but I'm just planning to sell some in order to offset the gain I have from selling another stock. It is a PITA to have to sit and wait and I had notified my broker about that fact and that I was worried that I might not have LYSCF shares in time. Here's part of a brief response from my broker TD Ameritrade

"Thank you for your reply. LYSCF has undergone a reverse split and we have not yet received the new post split shares which is why you are seeing it as a symbol in the account. You will not be able to trade the stock until the company allocates the new shares. At this time we still have not been provided with a date that the company will send us those shares."

I had gotten a reply from Lynas before on LYSCF shares and they had basically told me it would be up to the financial entity that is handling them. So is that entity making it available to the big players first and letting them have their fill of trading games??
    Last edited by GC_Trekker: 12/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.075B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3176 $6.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 3040 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.52am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.44
  Change
0.000 ( 0.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.49 $6.49 $6.44 11439
Last updated 10.11am 02/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.