It's an absolute pig of a piece of software and it is getting...

1. 18,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    It's an absolute pig of a piece of software and it is getting worse even though improvements were promised.
    No matter what I try now, the broadcast group no longer works for me across different windows.  This is a huge deal and can lead to orders going in to the wrong stocks.  Also see that order pad is not populating the ask/bid correctly even when you do get a stock code populated by random chance. You have to triple-check everything with this piece of crap.

Also it froze up on me today. No click response anywhere to 5 minutes so I killed the browser. Never have I ever had a browser freeze on me like that since the internet was invented.

I would have raised a ticket over it but is is pointless as my broker told me to 'just get used to it' and I found out that Iresss was simply closing all my tickets for outstanding bugs anyway!

Everyone seems incompetent everywhere now, politics, bureaucracy, banks, brokers, company management, doctors, dentists, mechanics. I want to go back in time 25 years.

This is what my broadcast group populates on a new stock code. Totally useless.
    Capture.JPG
    Last edited by asteroider: 27/09/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.