AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

communicate new technologies for brown coal

1. 1,110 Posts.
    Communicate new technologies for brown coal

Where is the communication with politicians, decision-makers and news presenters on the environmental and economic benefits of converting brown coal into a “similar to black coal” product.

I am listening to the 7.30 report on the Government’s ditching of the program to shut down the dirtiest power stations.

As usual, politicians and news presenters continually talk about “old style or dirty brown coal” power stations, without any sense that there ARE technologies which can significantly reduce those emissions.

The public does not have any idea either, with ignorance fostering opposition to brown coal. There is a lack of realization that wind and solar are longer term alternatives, but cannot be turned on in the short-medium term to service large cities.

It seems to me that “the company” (ECT or Exergen, or both in cooperation) need a program of PR and communications to educate both decision-makers and the public on the benefits of converting brown coal into a “similar to black coal” product, and the environmental and economic benefits of the brown coal industry going down this path.

Otherwise we are just allowing opposition to brown coal to foster and fester.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.