AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

communicate new technologies for brown coal, page-5

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Ouch Ando down $60k sure puts a hole in the Island hopping Indo surf fest dream. I thought being down to even money was bad enough! I have a feeling that holding tight will still reap the benefits we hoped for and in fact believe that every day passed is a day closer. Plenty going on behind the scenes for Mantle/Exergen IMO. It is plain to see Exergen are a major player in the BC tech space and the fact they signed the JVA with MNM speaks volumes for where Mantle are headed IMO. Plenty of news to come on a few different fronts for us with BM scoping study, GC drilling iminent and Mt Mull progressing well. I just wish someone would drop some more oppies into my bids! I was a bit slow freeing up funds when the real bargains went through.

I agree with cjbjb's sentiment about the petty bickering. I just think the 2 Co's are chalk & cheese when it comes to profile and progression. I genuinely wish ESI holders luck and agree there is room for many and success for one may be helpful to another though not gauranteed.

cheers
    B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.